Same Great Collaboration, Brand New Format!
The University of La Verne and the Claremont Colleges CTLs are excited to welcome you to the first-ever virtual POD Network Institute for New Educational Developers.
2021 Theme: Collaboration for Change
Collaboration with campus partners, established developers, mentors, and colleagues is critical to the success of new educational developers, especially in a time of pandemic and renewed calls for social justice and equity in higher education. This virtual institute will connect you with colleagues, spark ideas for equitable and inclusive educational development, and introduce you to the skills and practices you need to succeed.
INED 2021 will be held from June 28th – 30th , and features:
- Access to pre-event support, materials, and community through our virtual institute platform;
- Synchronous workshops and keynote speeches by innovative, established, and passionate educational developers from across the country;
- Asynchronous “nuts-and-bolts” mini-workshops on how to establish and develop your teaching and learning program or center;
- Collaboration and networking time with other new educational developers;
- Mentoring and support from our amazing facilitator team;
- Workshop materials, an INED Welcome Pack delivered to your door, prizes and giveaways, and much, much more!
The cost for everything above, plus access to all videos and PDFs of workshop materials for six months on our institute platform, is only $200. Click on the link above to register and our host team will forward you a link to the platform when it goes live. REGISTER NOW!
The INED 2021 team is committed to ensuring equitable access and accommodations for any new educational developer who wishes to participate.
Synchronous and asynchronous sessions will include captioning.
Written materials will be available as readable PDFs.
The conference platform is compatible with screen readers, and does not require a zoom account to participate.
Potential participants from HSIs, TCUs, HBCUs, Community Colleges, and other MSIs are particularly encouraged to register. The organizers can offer some assistance with funding for these participants, if needed.
If you have other access or accommodations needs, please let us know on the registration form. Thank you.